From: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io> on behalf of Heidi <hocka1@...>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 7:46 PM
To: HMBirds <HMBirds@groups.io>
Subject: [hmbirds] Mystery Bird in Galway

Well, the skeptics were right about the bird 😊 but this was NOT a set up or prank by my friend. She sent me the message below about an hour ago:

Mystery Solved.

Heidi

From: "Heidi via Groups.Io" <hocka1@...>

Date: January 20, 2020 at 7:47:04 PM EST
To: HMBirds <hmbirds@groups.io>
Cc: hmbirds@groups.io

Well, the skeptics were right about the bird 😊 but this was NOT a set up or prank by my friend. She sent me the message below about an hour ago:

SCROLL WAY DOWN FOR MESSAGE

https://groups.io/mt/69947013/1367984
Group Owner: hmbirds+owner@groups.io

Scott Varney

If nothing else makes your friend feel better, there's this...It's a great decoy!

Scott
Salem, NY

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone