5 Rivers today

scottjstoner

Denise and I birded five rivers EEC in Delmar for nearly 6 hours this morning; highlights included Yellow, Yellow-rumped amd Black-throated Green Warblers, many singing towhees, Baltimore Oriole, Brown thrashers, house wrens starting to nest. We appreciate the info from the other birders we met and know that others had additional new arrivals. Scott Stoner Loudonville

Cynthia Edwardson

What a great morning at Five Rivers indeed.  Chris and I walked about 5 miles and recorded 50 species.  We started a bit later in the am so we missed a few species that others reported.  But we had 3 vireos (Warbling, Yellow-throated and Blue-headed), an Eastern Kingbird, 2 Green Herons, a Northern Harrier flying low over the Wild Turkey Trail field, several warblers (Black and White, Yellow, Yellow-rumped, Ovenbird), and a Least Flycatcher among others.

Cindy Edwardson
Albany