Topics

WESTERN KINGBIRD

Frank Mitchell

today @6:10PM walking west from Hennessey Rd. I found the WEKI flycatching from the tops of dead trees
across the track from the prominent, large, lone white pine about 1/3 mi from the road.
Good birding,
Frank Mitchell

Larry & Penny Alden

This comes almost exactly 20 years after I found a WEKI on my property on Overlook Lane, off Meadowdale Road (October 11, 1999), approximately one mile away from this sighting! How remarkable!

Good luck to all searching tomorrow.

Larry Alden
Meadowdale

On Sep 21, 2019, at 8:41 PM, Frank Mitchell via Groups.Io <fjmitchell=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:

today @6:10PM walking west from Hennessey Rd. I found the WEKI flycatching from the tops of dead trees
across the track from the prominent, large, lone white pine about 1/3 mi from the road.
Good birding,
Frank Mitchell

zach schwartz-weinstein

Please tell this bird to stick until at least Monday.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:34 PM Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:
This comes almost exactly 20 years after I found a WEKI on my property on Overlook Lane, off Meadowdale Road (October 11, 1999), approximately one mile away from this sighting!  How remarkable!

Good luck to all searching tomorrow.

Larry Alden
Meadowdale
> On Sep 21, 2019, at 8:41 PM, Frank Mitchell via Groups.Io <fjmitchell=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> today @6:10PM walking west from Hennessey Rd. I found the WEKI flycatching from the tops of dead trees
> across the track from the prominent, large, lone white pine about 1/3 mi from the road.
> Good birding,
> Frank Mitchell

Larry & Penny Alden

The one 20 years ago stayed around for nearly a week, as I recall!

On Sep 21, 2019, at 10:35 PM, zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:

Please tell this bird to stick until at least Monday.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:34 PM Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:
This comes almost exactly 20 years after I found a WEKI on my property on Overlook Lane, off Meadowdale Road (October 11, 1999), approximately one mile away from this sighting!  How remarkable!

Good luck to all searching tomorrow.

Larry Alden
Meadowdale
> On Sep 21, 2019, at 8:41 PM, Frank Mitchell via Groups.Io <fjmitchell=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> today @6:10PM walking west from Hennessey Rd. I found the WEKI flycatching from the tops of dead trees
> across the track from the prominent, large, lone white pine about 1/3 mi from the road.
> Good birding,
> Frank Mitchell

zach schwartz-weinstein

Per Jeremy Collison, the bird is continuing this morning.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:37 PM Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:
The one 20 years ago stayed around for nearly a week, as I recall!

On Sep 21, 2019, at 10:35 PM, zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:

Please tell this bird to stick until at least Monday.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:34 PM Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:
This comes almost exactly 20 years after I found a WEKI on my property on Overlook Lane, off Meadowdale Road (October 11, 1999), approximately one mile away from this sighting!  How remarkable!

Good luck to all searching tomorrow.

Larry Alden
Meadowdale
> On Sep 21, 2019, at 8:41 PM, Frank Mitchell via Groups.Io <fjmitchell=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> today @6:10PM walking west from Hennessey Rd. I found the WEKI flycatching from the tops of dead trees
> across the track from the prominent, large, lone white pine about 1/3 mi from the road.
> Good birding,
> Frank Mitchell

Christopher J. McCarthy

Any update on WEKI's location?

Per Jeremy Collison, the bird is continuing this morning.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:37 PM Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:
The one 20 years ago stayed around for nearly a week, as I recall!

On Sep 21, 2019, at 10:35 PM, zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:

Please tell this bird to stick until at least Monday.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:34 PM Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:
This comes almost exactly 20 years after I found a WEKI on my property on Overlook Lane, off Meadowdale Road (October 11, 1999), approximately one mile away from this sighting!  How remarkable!

Good luck to all searching tomorrow.

Larry Alden
Meadowdale
> On Sep 21, 2019, at 8:41 PM, Frank Mitchell via Groups.Io <fjmitchell=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> today @6:10PM walking west from Hennessey Rd. I found the WEKI flycatching from the tops of dead trees
> across the track from the prominent, large, lone white pine about 1/3 mi from the road.
> Good birding,
> Frank Mitchell

Christopher J. McCarthy

Any update on WEKI's location?

Per Jeremy Collison, the bird is continuing this morning.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:37 PM Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:
The one 20 years ago stayed around for nearly a week, as I recall!

On Sep 21, 2019, at 10:35 PM, zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:

Please tell this bird to stick until at least Monday.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:34 PM Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:
This comes almost exactly 20 years after I found a WEKI on my property on Overlook Lane, off Meadowdale Road (October 11, 1999), approximately one mile away from this sighting!  How remarkable!

Good luck to all searching tomorrow.

Larry Alden
Meadowdale
> On Sep 21, 2019, at 8:41 PM, Frank Mitchell via Groups.Io <fjmitchell=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> today @6:10PM walking west from Hennessey Rd. I found the WEKI flycatching from the tops of dead trees
> across the track from the prominent, large, lone white pine about 1/3 mi from the road.
> Good birding,
> Frank Mitchell

zach schwartz-weinstein

It has not been seen since around 9 AM, AFAIK.