Egg dates spreadsheet?

ConserveBirds

I have a copy of an egg date spreadsheet – early and late egg dates, fledgling dates, etc. for region 8 that I believe I received when I was working on Atlas 2000.  Does anyone know if there is a newer version?  I’d love to have a copy of the file if there is one.

Mona Bearor

South Glens Falls

Julie Hart

You can download the egg dates sheet from BBA 2000 here: https://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/7312.html

We are producing additional, updated materials for the upcoming atlas, but they are still being worked on.

Best,
Julie

--
Julie Hart
New York Breeding Bird Atlas III, Project Coordinator

NY BBA III Website | FaceBook Instagram