Topics

Birding suggestions

Catherine Neal <wettsun21@...>

Hi birders. I'm visiting a friend in Valatie and am interested in finding birding hikes in this area. All suggestions are welcome. I'm up for long and arduous or short and sweet.

Thanks all.
Sent from my iPhone

zach schwartz-weinstein

Hi, I'm not sure if others have replied offlist, but both Schodack Island and the Lewis Swyer Preserve are pretty close to Valatie and worth checking out.  Schodack Island in particular has breeding Cerulean Warblers and lots of other good birds.