From: hmbirds@... on behalf of Eric Molho molhoe@... [hmbirds]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 8:52 PM
To: Hmbirds@...
Subject: [HMBirds] Nighthawks

A beautiful spring day ended with a pair of nighthawks peenting faster than I'm used to hearing and moving fast and low over bender lane at dusk. I can count my local spring nighthawk sightings one one hand with 3 fingers missing now.
Eric Molho

------------------------------------
Posted by: Eric Molho
/