Bird song

Louis J. Suarato

Sorry about the previous attachment. I hope this link to a video is better. This bird started singing in the backyard a few days ago and sings continuously. I at first thought it was a pine warbler, but it doesn't perch in the pines.

Louis Suarato

Alan Mapes

Sorry, but I don't know anything about the required app to listen, and it wants to access all my contacts. I will pass on installing it. Could you just make a sound clip - or post on Youtube?

On May 27, 2014 9:22 AM, "'Louis J. Suarato' lsuarato@... [hmbirds]" <hmbirds@...> wrote:

Sorry about the previous attachment. I hope this link to a video is better. This bird started singing in the backyard a few days ago and sings continuously. I at first thought it was a pine warbler, but it doesn't perch in the pines.

Louis Suarato

Brian Smith

I agree with Alan here, posting it on YouTube or putting the audio file on a public Drop Box site would probably be best.

I would also pass on the install of the app/program since so many of them on the net have viruses and such.

Cheers!

Brian Smith
Averill Park, NY

To: lsuarato@...; hmbirds@...
From: hmbirds@...
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:46:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [HMBirds] Bird song

Sorry, but I don't know anything about the required app to listen, and it wants to access all my contacts. I will pass on installing it. Could you just make a sound clip - or post on Youtube?

On May 27, 2014 9:22 AM, "'Louis J. Suarato' lsuarato@... [hmbirds]" <hmbirds@...> wrote:

Sorry about the previous attachment. I hope this link to a video is better. This bird started singing in the backyard a few days ago and sings continuously. I at first thought it was a pine warbler, but it doesn't perch in the pines.

Louis Suarato

Robert Lewis <rfermat@...>

house wren.

Bob Lewis