Snowy at ALB, video and 2 photos

Jeff Nadler

Here is a short video and 2 newphotos of the darker snowy owl at ALB from today. . . given using 2 converters with slow focus, shooting through the fence, a shaking tripod from the wind, and sun backlighting, I am surprised these came out. During my quick stop, I did not see the whiter adult.

http://www.jnphoto.net/New/New-Images

Jeff Nadler

Neil Manning

The adult currently sits atop the Mobil Air Transport building just off Sicker Rd East. Also, a possible Osprey is hanging around the airport grounds...

On Jan 1, 2014, at 1:46 PM, jnphotonet@... wrote:

Here is a short video and 2 newphotos of the darker snowy owl at ALB from today. . . given using 2 converters with slow focus, shooting through the fence, a shaking tripod from the wind, and sun backlighting, I am surprised these came out. During my quick stop, I did not see the whiter adult.

http://www.jnphoto.net/New/New-Images

Jeff Nadler

Neil Manning

 Rough-legged Hawk at the airport, not Osprey.  (turn the page, Neil...)

Neil

To: jnphotonet@...
CC: hmbirds@...