To: hmbirds@yahoogroups.com
From: lsuarato@nycap.rr.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:12:12 -0400
Subject: [HMBirds] Juncos

Shouldn't the Juncos be moving out? There are still many in the yard.
Except for when a Cooper's hawk just scattered them!

Louis Suarato

Sent from my iPhone

Richard Guthrie

Yes, our overwintering Juncos should have moved on by now. But we are
getting the flow of Juncos from the south passing through. There are several
reports from around the area, including Vermont, where people are commenting
about the unusually high number of Juncos being seen. And, I can vouch for
that! I've been inundated with them in my yard and along the roadsides.

Rich Guthrie

New Baltimore

The Greene County

gaeltic@capital.net

Shouldn't the Juncos be moving out? There are still many in the yard. Except
for when a Cooper's hawk just scattered them!

Louis Suarato

kernscot

My sister in Ghent had over 200 Juncos in her yard yesterday. I am seeing them everywhere in huge flocks.

Nancy Kern

To: lsuarato@nycap.rr.com; hmbirds@yahoogroups.com