early morning bird walk LANDIS ARBORETUM Sat May 19th

Brabetz, Barbara L

May 19, 6-9 a.m. (Saturday) EARLY MORNING BIRD WALK

A walk for the beginning to serious birder. We will explore Landis'
varied habitats on over 548 acres to find resident and migrating birds
as part of the "Century Run" for the Hudson-Mohawk Birdclub. The trip
will be led by George Steele, Science Educator.

Also, if you'd like a pdf version of the Arboretum's new bird list,
email me off-line at brabetbl@...

Directions from Albany and the East (about 1/2 hour from Albany)

Take Route 20 west to Duanesburg, or take the NYS Thruway west to exit
25A. Take I-88 west to exit 24 - Duanesburg. Take Route 20 west six
miles through Duanesburg to Esperance. Make your first right in
Esperance at the Town Hall. Follow signs to the Landis Arboretum.

See you out there!

Barbara Brabetz
Lost Valley
Town of Florida, Montgomery County