Help needed for upcoming field trip

Naomi Lloyd

Hey folks, the trip leader for the Saratoga Battlefield trip on Saturday October 1 had to drop out. Can someone volunteer to lead the trip? I'll be there as well but it's not local for me. I'd really appreciate the help, especially if you could do a quick scouting look beforehand.

There are two simple rules for leading a trip:
1. Don't get lost and
2. Come back with (approximately) the same number of people.
(Okay, you need to write a brief trip summary to be printed in Feathers.)

Thanks in advance -

Naomi Lloyd

Expect to be hearing more field trip stuff soon!