Peebles Island Warbler I.D. pics - Thursday

jhershey2

I took a few pics this morning to help mostly with warbler i.d. at Peebles Island.  I could list 10 reasons why fall warblers are so difficult for birders but I'll just post a few pics taken in poor light instead. I didn't get shots of all the warblers that were seen but I've posted 5 shots.  By request I've put what I think the identifications are below the photos, though I could be wrong. There's one non-warbler in the pics.

In order I think they are Black-throated Green, Red-eyed Vireo, Tennessee, Magnolia, Tennessee.

John H.