This week's destination: 9/16 - note time change!

Naomi Lloyd

Hey Thursday birders! Batten down the hatches for tonight's wild weather, but by tomorrow morning things should be calmed down. Let's see how the Hawkwatch is going. On Monday we had over 750 Broadwings and 225 yesterday - of course there's no telling what another day will bring. Raptors generally don't get moving until the sun warms up the thermals, so let's meet at the Thacher Park Overlook **AT 10:00AM.**

Normally I'd say start somewhere else to look for passerine migrants, but the heavy rain that's forecast will make everything sodden. Again...

So, sleep in a bit and meet up at the Overlook at 10:00AM!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//42.6512952,-74.0070487/@42.6479887,-74.0040874,16z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0?hl=en&authuser=0

Naomi