Re: Ruby-throated Hummingbird

Mary Comley

Still hangin on in Schenectady. My cousin has a trumpet vine and they are hitting it all day.
The chimney Swifts are gone though.

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021, 5:16 PM James Elbrecht <elbrecht@...> wrote:

In the last couple of weeks I've been seeing two on my Scarlet runner beans and at the feeders that they mostly ignored all summer.

No telling if the cold will come next week or next month but great to see them while they're here.

Jim

On 9/6/2021 4:03 PM, Scott Varney wrote:
While sitting on my upper deck just a moment ago, I got a quick visit from a Ruby-throated Hummingbird with great looks (2 times) as he (she?) hovered next to one of my buoy bells 4 feet away!  I'm guessing I wont be seeing that again until Spring.

Beautiful breezy day,

Scott Varney
Salem, NY