[VTBIRD] Northern Wheatear in Shaftsbury... again!

zach schwartz-weinstein

This is a few miles over line between Rensselaer County and Vermont.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Knafel <andrew@...>
Date: Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 6:46 PM
Subject: [VTBIRD] Northern Wheatear in Shaftsbury... again!
To: <VTBIRD@...>

Good evening,
This afternoon while working in the same field that had the Wheatear a few years ago, I came across another. I will post a few photo or two on Ebird with my report in a moment. Eric Seyferth will also post much better pictures on eBird later as well.

If you decide to come look for the bird. Please enter through the gate on Depot Rd by the North Shaftsbury Community Club and PLEASE walk only on grass roads between fields and not in the cultivated fields… FYI we will be spreading dehydrated chicken manure pellets tomorrow at some point. Likely late morning.

Good luck!
Andrew

Andrew
Clear Brook Farm