Re: Saratoga County stuff

gregg_recer

to add one further highlight to lindsey's report from bog meadow, (cathy and I were there all morning, crossing paths with lindsey twice), we heard and watched an extended courtship session of a red-shouldered hawk pair toward the east end of the trail. Both members of the pair were very vocal doing a close circling flight together, and one (the male based on refs I found) also was doing a solo "sky dancing" flight calling while spiraling very high and then diving back down. very cool to see and hear.

--
gregg recer
malta NY