From: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ellen via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 11:08 AM
To: 'HMBirds' <hmbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [hmbirds] West Charlton report

It seems WAY early, but I just heard the unmistakable song of a Rose-Breasted Grosbeak in my backyard.  We’ll see if he shows up at the feeder.

Other birds here this morning include a FOS House Wren, Yellow-Rumped Warblers, and numerous White-Throated Sparrows.

And I haven’t even left the house yet!

Ellen P.

West Charlton

Per Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other Nondiscrimination statutes, Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. and its related companies will not discriminate on the grounds of race, color or national origin in the selection and retention of subconsultants, including procurement of materials and leases of equipment. Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. and its related companies will ensure that minorities will be afforded full opportunity to submit proposals and will not be discriminated against in consideration for an award.

This communication and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited and to notify the sender immediately.