pine bush Trailhead closures April 7 and 8

scottjstoner

Please be advised that the Madison Avenue and Great Dune trailheads will be CLOSED April 7 and 8 while the Pine Bush conducts controlled burns.

Here are the details from the Pine Bush website:

PRESCRIBED FIRE APRIL 7 & 8

The Albany Pine Bush Preserve Commission will be conducting prescribed fires on Wednesday April 7 and Thursday April 8, 2021. We will be located near the intersection of Willow Street and Tera Court in the Town of Guilderland. We will begin at 10am each day and will be finished by dark. The Madison Avenue Pinelands Trailhead #7 and Great Dune Trailhead #8 will be closed through April 8.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Fire Manager, Tyler Briggs at tbriggs@...