This week's destination: 3/11 - NOTE WINTER START TIME

Naomi Lloyd

Good morning Thursday birders! The snow has (mostly) melted and the earliest spring migrants are nudging at our doors. I hope you all had a chance to enjoy the Short-eared Owl show during their stay, and the winter finch invasion. I'm still hoping for Evening Grosbeaks to stop over on their return north!

Let's meet at Lions Park in Niskayuna at 9:00 to walk the bike path. Hope to see you there!

*Sticking with winter start time until April*

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lions+Park/@42.7767742,-73.8239426,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89de0d44840ee243:0x80a6c8e2a8e08a90!8m2!3d42.7769317!4d-73.8242966?hl=en&authuser=0

Naomi

On Wednesday, December 9, 2020, 10:49:34 AM EST, Naomi Lloyd via groups.io <naomi_kestrel@...> wrote:

Hey Thursday birders! Tomorrow looks not-bad (above freezing by 9:00), so let's meet at the Albany Pine Bush visitor center on New Karner Rd. Masks and social distancing please!

Next Thurday 12/17 is the Saratoga Christmas Bird Count - if you're interested in participating contact Jean Holcomb jeanh46@...

Good birding!

Naomi