Redpolls, Snow Buntings - Northumberland

jhershey2

I made a quick trip to Northumberland to check for field birds this afternoon.  I saw less than 10 Snow Buntings at Williams Ln. and about 20 on Callahan Rd. east of Stonebridge.  About 10 Common Redpolls showed up along the road while I was watching the Buntings.  Then on King Rd. near Homestead I saw a flock of several hundred Snow Buntings and a few Horned Larks, as reported previously.  I posted a few pics below of the Snow Buntings and Common Redpolls.

John H.