From: "scottjstoner via groups.io" <ScottJStoner@...>
Date: 12/7/20 3:51 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: hmbirds@groups.io
Subject: [hmbirds] Pine Grosbeaks continue in Salem

Denise and I just had about 40 Pine Grosbeaks in Salem, Washington county, feeding in the crabapple trees by the old white church on west Broadway, block west of rt. 22,  including at least two beautiful males with fully pink undersides (and probably full bellies as well). Also had YB Sapsucker and several cedar waxwings, common ravens, and flyover flocks of Canada geese. Scott Stoner, Loudonville