This week's destination: 12/3 - NOTE CHANGE OF TIME

Naomi Lloyd

Hey Thursday Birders! We'll be returning to winter hours as of this week - starting at 9:00am. I don't know how many walks we can get in this season, since our usual carpooling to the Grasslands etc will be untenable. Guess we just have to hope for mild weather!

This Thursday does look pleasant with temps above freezing by meeting time and light wind. So let's gather at Vischer Ferry and see what it has to show us.

Remember - 9:00am!

Meet at the parking lot by the Whipple Bridge.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//42.7930716,-73.7957702/@42.7914458,-73.797723,17z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0?hl=en&authuser=0

Naomi