13 Pine Grosbeaks - Easton Rural Cemetery

Lindsey Duval

I noticed the Reeds had reported to eBird a PIGR at this spot two days ago and have just now found 13 at the tops of the spruce trees at the cemetery. They are really hard to see, I recommend standing outside of the cemetery and viewing the treetops from that vantage point. I only got the easy count I did because a fight between crows and a raven was brought to the cemetery which really scared the Grosbeaks, but they are back now.

Also heard are a few Red Crossbills at a neighboring house.