No destination this week or next

Naomi Lloyd

A happy cold morning to you! We're still in voluntary quarantine for a few more days, so no specific destination this week. Keep your ears and eyes open wherever you go - our winter irruptive friends are showing up all over. There are reports of Siskins, Redpolls, both Grosbeaks and both Crossbills from many locations. Good luck!

I have also been reminded that next Thursday is Thanksgiving and most people are only interested in one kind of bird that day. Here's hoping you can be with the people you love in a safe and healthy way.

Naomi