HMBC program Birding Ecuador - Monday Sept 14 at 6:30 PM via Zoom

scottjstoner

Folks, below are the details on participating in this program. This is our first online Zoom program so please bear with us!  We look forward to seeing you online!

  • HMBC Program Notice:
  • Birding Ecuador
  • September 14, 2020, 6:30PM via Zoom meeting

  • In January 2020,  a group of  HMBC members embarked to Quito, Ecuador for a 10-day professionally-guided tour hosted by Tropical Birds, Inc. in search of Choco Endemics.  With 1691 reported species (4th highest in the world), Ecuador is on the bucket list of destinations for many birders.  The presentation recounts the travel and birding experiences of the group with an arranged montage of the voluminous catalogue of photos collected by the group with the hope of helping you visualize and appreciate our experiences.
     The presenter Kevin McGrath, PG, CPG was the organizer for the Trip.  Kevin is an active club member, past president and has been a birder for over 50 years.  He is a Professional Geologist, an environmental scientist, and professional consultant who has invested his 30 years career reversing the damage to the Hudson River and the Hudson Valley from 100+ years of industrial pollution.

  • You are invited to the first HMBC program of the fall to be held remotely via Zoom meeting. Use the meeting link below to join the meeting as a participant using your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Participants can use their device for an audio connection, or dial in on one of the available phone lines given below. All participants will enter the "waiting room" until the meeting host opens the meeting. Participants' audio lines will be muted on entry. We ask that participants keep their lines muted except when prompted for Q&A during the program.

Topic: HMBC Program: Birding Ecuador
Time: Sep 14, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 863 8371 6742
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,86383716742# US (New York)
+13017158592,,86383716742# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)