Warblers at Saratoga Spa S. P.

jhershey2

Ron H. and I spent a few hours this morning at the Carlsbad Picnic Area at Saratoga Spa SP.  My main interest was warblers and butterflies.  I wasn’t keeping track of numbers but I had the following warblers: Cape May, Tennessee, Blackburnian, Magnolia, Black-throated Green,  Chestnut-sided, and Nashville.  I’m sure we missed a few as well.  Other birds include Yellow-throated, Warbling, Red-eyed Vireo;  Scarlet Tanager, and many Red-breasted Nuthatches.  Also, a Chickweed Geometer Moth.  Ron may have a more complete list later.

I added a few pics mainly for I.D. purposes.

John H.