September 14 HMBC program is ON, via Zoom

scottjstoner

Please hold your calendars for the evening of Monday, September 14, for the HMBC's first program of the fall, which is also our inaugural online Zoom program.

The speaker will be our own Kevin McGrath, who organized the Club's trip to Ecuador. Kevin will be presenting Birding Ecuador, based on that exploration of this bird-rich country.

Details on connecting will be sent out next week.

Expect subsequent fall programs to be via Zoom as well.

Scott Stoner, HMBC Program Chair, and members of your club's board and technical committee