Re: Red-headed Woodpecker - Saratoga

Weiskotten, Kurt

Great bird Al for Saratoga!

On Jun 4, 2020 6:55 PM, "Alan Mapes via groups.io" <alanmapes@...> wrote:
My wife asked earlier today about a woodpecker she’d seen at our feeder, with lots of white on it. Sure enough, a beautiful adult red-headed woodpecker showed up again about 6:45 this evening. Photos to follow.

Alan Mapes
Saratoga
Per Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other Nondiscrimination statutes, Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. and its related companies will not discriminate on the grounds of race, color or national origin in the selection and retention of subconsultants, including procurement of materials and leases of equipment. Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. and its related companies will ensure that minorities will be afforded full opportunity to submit proposals and will not be discriminated against in consideration for an award. This communication and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited and to notify the sender immediately.