Re: 75th Running of the HMBC Guy Bartlett Century Run

Larry & Penny Alden

I have received Century Run reports from the following people:

Nealon
Leonard
Steele
Harrison
Roundy
White
Suozzo
Lowery
Recer
Stoner
Edwardson
Williams

If there are any more reports out there, please get them to me ASAP. I am starting my compilation so I may be contacting you if you didn’t provide me with your times, counties, and participants.

Larry

On May 13, 2020, at 2:50 PM, Larry & Penny Alden <overlook@...> wrote:

Unlike the other HMBC field trips of late, the annual Century Run will be held this Saturday, May 16.  The weather is looking nice for a change.  We’re due for it!

This “field trip” is on your own – go where you want, when you want.  But if you take part, please make a concerted effort to reach one hundred (or more) species.

The link below has special HMBC guidance on COVID-19 and gives additional information on the Century Run.  Please click on it.

Send your results to the compiler (me) so I can tally our collective effort for Feathers.  As this is the 75th consecutive run, I promise a special write-up!

Good (and safe) birding.

Larry Alden

overlook@...

P.S. Consider entering your sightings on e-Bird to add to the NYS Breeding Bird Atlas III effort.