Re: reported 2 trumpeter swans Partridge Run Albany co

Richard Guthrie

It’s a good report. The Wildlife Biologist who fought them is concerned about disturbances for fear of them abandoning their nest. You can get good views from the grassy knoll just beyond the yellow barrier gate. (As I was there, a couple of kids on an ATV roared along the trail around the pond).

On May 13, 2020, at 2:16 PM, scottjstoner via groups.io <ScottJStoner@...> wrote:

thirdhand report of 2 on Tubbs Pond at Partridge Run WMA. photograph of 1 was reviewed by Bob Budliger.  No ebird reports Albany county. hopefully someone can check this out.