third-hand report of Bar-headed goose in Rens Co

scottjstoner

Gerry Colborn asked me to get the word out about this; he has not been able to get over there and see it himself, but sent me the following report along with several photos that do, indeed show Bar-headed Goose.

A friend of Gerry's photographed a Bar-headed Goose of unknown providence with a group of Canada Geese in Rensselaer County.
Here's the location and photos.:
Traveling off of Route 2 turning onto Garfield when you pass Bott Lane, the field is on your left. There aren't many streets off of Garfield Road, that actually maybe one of the only ones.

hope the photo makes it through.

Scott