Additional info for tonight's Audubon Breeding Bird Atlas webinar

Andy Mason

Folks--

If you are planning on joining this evening's webinar on the NYS Breeding Bird Atlas III using a mobile device, it is recommended to download the Webex app beforehand to allow full participation.  This should be available in the App Store, etc.

Andy Mason

UPDATED TO ONLINE LIVE PRESENTATION – The Joys of Atlasing

March 20 @ 7:15 pm - 8:30 pm
ONLINE – VIRTUAL EVENT NY United States
Free

UPDATE FROM DELAWARE-OTSEGO AUDUBON SOC.: Due to our region's attempts to minimize the risk of spreading the COV-19 virus, we have cancelled our meeting in Oneonta on 3/20 BUT we will be presenting the program online instead.

FULL INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO PARTICIPATE ARE ON THE DOAS WEBSITE AT THE EVENT LINK: https://doas.us/event/the-joys-of-atlasing/

It has been 20 years since the last breeding bird atlas in New York State and a lot has changed! The third atlas will take place from 2020-2024 and involve thousands of volunteers from across the state.  Join Delaware-Otsego Audubon Society ONLINE on Friday, March 20, 7:30pm, as we present Julie Hart, Project Coordinator for the NY Breeding Bird Atlas.  Learn about the history of the Breeding Bird Atlas, the importance of atlas data, and how you can get involved. Find out how the third atlas will differ from previous atlases, including how we will be using eBird for data entry.

Find out more »

--
Andrew Mason
13 Boylston St.