Re: Northumberland field birds

gregg_recer

I was perhaps a little too terse in my post, as I was emailing from the car on my phone. The area in Saratoga County roughly centered on the segment of SR 32 that runs between Bacon Hill and Gansevoort has a lot of good open-field habitat and dairy farms with manure spreads to attract wintering field birds. This is the approximate location where the big flock has been seen recently:
https://goo.gl/maps/UPe7mUerUcaEVRL49

Obviously, with the new snow coming, the situation will be fluid and will depend on where the next nice manure spread appears on the new snow.

--
gregg recer
malta NY