Re: Lesser Black-backed Gull?

zach schwartz-weinstein

Robert (Nash) a did you get any shots of the bird with its wings spread?

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 1:17 PM zach schwartz-weinstein via Groups.Io <zachsw=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thus far the consensus seems to be a subadult Great Black-Backed.

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 1:15 PM zach schwartz-weinstein via Groups.Io <zachsw=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Overlook Park is at the end of School Street in Cohoes.

I’ve send this image to Agull expert and also posted it on the North American Gulls Facebook group.  I’ll report what they say.

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 1:10 PM Robert Lewis <rfermat@...> wrote:
Interesting.  Might be Slaty-backed, might be hybrid Herring X Great Black-backed.

Where exactly is this?  Precise directions?

Bob Lewis
Sleepy Hollow NY

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 12:32:53 PM EST, Robert Nash via Groups.Io <rjn23=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Seen just now at Overlook Park in Cohoes.  Could it be a Lesser?
Rob