Bluebird nest and box

Jeremy Kirchman

I am on the lookout for a “weathered” looking Eastern Bluebird nest box that contains a nest for an exhibit on our state bird here at the New York State Museum, where I am overseeing a renovation of our Birds of New York exhibit hall. I thought perhaps someone in the hmbirds universe might have a previously inhabited box they haven’t cleaned out yet, that they would be willing to donate or trade me for a new box. Please contact me at my work email below if you think you can help.  As part of this same project, all our “habitat group” dioramas have now been refurbished and reinterpreted, and I invite you all to stop by the NYSM and check it out. Big improvements!

Jeremy J. Kirchman

Curator of Birds, New York State Museum

Affiliate Professor of Biology, University at Albany

518 474 1441

jeremy.kirchman@...

Confidentiality Notice

This email including all attachments is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this communication in error and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.