HMBC program info - Jan, Feb, March 2020

scottjstoner

Please note the following program information:

The January, February, and March programs will be held at the Colonie Town Library, from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. the library closes at 8 PM Sharp and we need to be out of the building by 8. Thus, the earlier start time.

Monday January 6: :Program: Aerial Insectivorous Birds, with Joe Corra of Capital Region Audubon, this evening will also include the Holiday Party (rescheduled from December). Feel free to arrive as early as 6:00 PM and bring a dessert to share. Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed at the Library.

Monday February 3. NYSDEC Grassland Bird Studies and Conservation in NYS, with Paul Novak of NYSDEC

Monday March 2,  The Changes I've Seen in 60 Years of Birding, with Rich Guthrie

and please mark your calendars for Monday  April 13 for the 2020 Annual Banquet and meeting. Location and program info to be announced soon.

If the weather is questionable, check the HMBC website and check your email for a note on HMBirds or from HMBC before heading to the event.

Happy Holidays to all -Scott Stoner, Program Chair