SoRensCo CBC - Saturday 12/28

Naomi Lloyd

It's the most wonderful time of the year -- only 22 days until the Southern Rensselaer Christmas bird count! Please get back to me if you're unable to lead a team this year, or if you need more participants.

A Team: Tristan Lowery, I've reached out to Rich, Zach, and Will and will keep an ear open for other folk on the west side.

B Team: Naomi Lloyd and my awesome all-girl team! 7:30 at Defreestville P&R

B.2 Team: Ken McGrath, will you and your party cover RPI Tech Park again? It was great having that area get the attention it deserves.

C Team: Ted Keyel, can you take your sector again? Phil, your feederwatch was productive last year.

E Team: George Steele is unavailable this year, so I'll give this team to Jim de Waal Malefyt. Last year Scott Fackenthall and Gabrielle Isenbrand were on the ream - are you available this year?

G Team: Steve Mesick, I assume Jackson, and friends? If not I'll assign some others to you. Can you move that Lark Sparrow north a bit?

H Team: Bill Lee, I can give you Neal Reilly for sure. Is Jamie available? If not I have David Di Siena and friend, who is willing to drive.

J Team: Deb, I assume you've got your stomping grounds. Do you need anyone else? Nancy, I hope you're able to get out!

Compilation dinner is at the Lakeview Inn in Averill Park. Please let me know by Christmas-ish if you're coming to dinner. If not, please send me your count forms asap.

Contact me if you have A Situation or if I have something egregiously wrong. And good birding!

Naomi Lloyd

Join hmbirds@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.