Lapland Longspur - Northumberland

jhershey2

I drove past some of the dairy and horse farms in Northumberland this morning in search of field birds.  Snow was on the ground but there were few if any fresh manure spreads.  Nevertheless I eventually did find about 15 Horned Larks on Purinton Rd. and then about 5 more on Williams Lane.  After looking at my pics I discovered one Lapland Longspur with the Larks on Williams Ln. but no Snow Buntings.  I also watched about 7 Black Vultures breeze by on Williams Lane.  I posted a pic in the photo section.  https://groups.io/g/hmbirds/photo/76888/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

John H.