Ecuador with Sthrn ADK Audubon Society

rob snell

Join the Southern ADK Audubon Society for nine days of birding in Ecuador, April 17-26, 2020.

I just returned from this trip, and recorded over 320 species.  This is only a small percentage of the 1700+ species to be found in Ecuador, the most biodiverse country in the world.  My list included 52 species of Hummingbird, and 39 species of the most colorful Tanagers nature could create.  The trip is well priced at $2750 for 9 days of birding, which includes the guide, driver, and fabulous lodging, food and friendships.  I highly recommend this trip for all experienced birders, novice and above.  Please review the attached flyer, or visit the website holbrook.travel/saas-ec20.  Act soon, commitments are due by 12/16.

Thanks,

Rob Snell