Re: FW: Taking Flight youth bird art exhibition

Marne Onderdonk

Thank you Mona

I passed this along to my *peeps* at Franklin Community Center which runs a wonderful program called Project Lift out of all elementary schools and middle school in the Saratoga Springs school district

Best,

Marne

On Nov 20, 2019, at 10:49 AM, ConserveBirds <conservebirds@...> wrote:

Just to pass the word…