Re: FW: Taking Flight youth bird art exhibition

Marne Onderdonk

Thank you Mona

I passed this along to my *peeps* at Franklin Community Center which runs a wonderful program called Project Lift out of all elementary schools and middle school in the Saratoga Springs school district

Best,

Marne

On Nov 20, 2019, at 10:49 AM, ConserveBirds <conservebirds@...> wrote:

Just to pass the word…

Mona Bearor

So. Glens Falls

Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:28 AM
To: info@...
Subject: Taking Flight youth bird art exhibition

Hi,

My name is Dan Boudreau and I’m the youth education coordinator for Mass Audubon’s Museum of American Bird Art in Massachusetts. Each year, we host a juried youth bird art exhibition for children ages 4-18 called Taking Flight. We receive submissions from all over the United States and have even had a few international entries. This is our fifth year hosting the exhibit, and we hope to have even broader participation. The exhibition will be on display at the Museum of American Bird Art and we hope it will foster the next generation of artists who love birds and wildlife. I’m reaching out to spread the word!

If you know of any young artists who might be interested in submitting, I’d really appreciate it if you could pass this information along to them and share it with your members. This year’s theme is “Your favorite bird, or what birds mean to you,” and most non-digital mediums are allowed. We’ll be accepting entries from January 1st through June 15th 2020. The show will be up in the museum in the fall of 2020. I’ve attached a PDF flier and here is a link to our website with more information.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Dan

Daniel Boudreau

Youth Education Coordinator

Pronouns – He/Him

Museum of American Bird Art at Mass Audubon

963 Washington St, Canton, MA 02021

781-821-8853 / fax 781-821-8733

dboudreau@... / www.massaudubon.org/maba

<TakingFlightFlier.pdf>

Join hmbirds@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.