Re: No destination 11/14 and a question

Lindsey Duval

Some of you may have seen this on WhatsApp, but be careful in the parking lot of Brown's Beach tomorrow! It is very icy under the snow in the whole thing. I also have had very few birds there in the past few weeks. Please don't fall and land on your gear!

Any time works for me when I'm free!

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019, 10:17 AM naomi lloyd <naomi_kestrel@... wrote:
Hey folks, I'm a bit under the weather this week so no formal destination. If anyone wants to gaze over Saratoga Lake and tell me what I'm missing, feel free. With luck this big chill will finally send the winter birds our way.

And the question -- I'm tossing around the idea of meeting at 9:00am in the winter months. That extra hour can make a big difference in temps and road condition. Any thoughts? Let me know! (btw I'm also open to meeting at 7:00 in spring migration!)

Naomi