Five Rivers Fall Festival TODAY 12-4pm

Cassandra Davis

Hi All,

Today is the 38th Annual Five Rivers Fall Festival. I will tabling the event from 12-4 pm with bird coloring sheets and information about the club. I apologize for the short notice!

"Join us for a family-oriented environmental celebration featuring hands-on educational activities, interactive exhibits, interpretive walks and more. Enjoy opportunities to meet live hawks, owls, snakes and turtles up close and personal. Meet Smokey Bear, cast for “backyard bass,” and enjoy staffed exhibits from a wide range of local conservation partners...all free of charge! There will also be live music from local band Hot Vox Trio, as well as sales of refreshments."

https://www.dec.ny.gov/calendar/ViewItem.html?integral=0&cal_item_id=6240&dtwhen=2458748

Thanks!
Cassie Davis
Outreach Coordinator