Saratoga Battlefield Field Trip tomorrow!

Marne Onderdonk

A quick reminder of tomorrow’s field trip at the Saratoga Battlefield in Stillwater, NY!

Please arrive as close to 9 am as you can; we will meet in the parking lot below the Visitors Center. No fees are charged by the park.

Please note the warmer weather forecast and be sure to dress accordingly. It does get warm out in the fields. You are also responsible for bringing sufficient water and snacks for yourself!

I expect the excursion to go until 1 pm or so and we will cover part of the Wilkinson Trail. Feel free to stay for as long as you like.

Thank you! Happy birding,

Marne