From: hmbirds@groups.io [mailto:hmbirds@groups.io] On Behalf Of ConserveBirds via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:38 AM
To: 'HMBirds' <hmbirds@groups.io>
Cc: hmbirds@groups.io
Subject: [hmbirds] Bird books anyone?

I’m reducing the size of my library and have a couple books that need new homes.  Please email privately if interested.  The books are FREE and I will mail them to you.

“The Complete Birder” by Jack Connor  Although an older book it has lots of great information for those like me who are still learning!  Somehow I managed to accumulate two copies.

“Seabirds – an identification guide” by Peter Harrison 1983  This is from an online site: “Expedition Leader Peter Harrison Peter Harrison has led expeditions throughout the world, from the Arctic to the Antarctic and everywhere in between. Peter has written and illustrated over a dozen books, of which Seabirds: An Identification Guide, is considered the bible of seabird identification.”

“GULLS – a guide to identification” by P.J. Grant – this is a second edition 1986  You can look inside at this Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/Gulls-Second-Guide-Identification-Poyser/dp/0856610445

“Living on the Wind” by Scott Weidensaul

I will be away from home from 9/15 through 9/21, so if I don’t reply during that time, bear with me.

Mona Bearor

South Glens Falls