Salem Nighthawks

Scott Varney

...my subject line sounds like a good name for a sport's team...

As the subject indicates, the Nighthawks have started moving through...counted 8 last night swooping, diving, and performing awesome aerial maneuvers over 2 conjoined yards over brick houses next to NAPA Auto Parts on West Broadway.  Best part of the show was that all of them were within 25 feet of the ground and in great light.

I'm going to drive to the top of the hill at the Salem Art Works with my bins and lawn chair tonight if anyone else wants to join me in counting.  Feel free to contact me here for directions if interested.

Scott Varney
Salem NY