HMBC nighthawk count CANCELED for Wednesday, 8/28

trwdsd

Based on the continuing forecast for showers/thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening, we are dropping that day from the count this year. Interested parties can come over to the Albany Pine Bush Discovery Center on Thursday evening, when the weather conditions should be ideal. Sorry for any inconvenience due to the late notice, but we wanted to give the forecast every chance to change (it didn't). Hopefully we'll have a big group of birds and observers on the final day!

Tom and Colleen Williams
Colonie