Re: NNYBirds: Fwd: [nysbirds-l] Driving up I-87 tomorrow to Montreal

Dana Rohleder

Bloomingdale Bog would be another option, but a little farther off the interstate.?? A nice drive though. Then swing over to Paul Smiths VIC for other wooded trails.

--
Dana Rohleder
Port Kent, NY
On 7/16/2019 7:49 AM, Dana Rohleder dcrohleder@... [Northern_NY_Birds] wrote:

Another option would be Newcomb VIC.

Dana Rohleder,
Port Kent, NY

On July 15, 2019 11:54:35 PM "zach schwartz-weinstein zachsw@... [Northern_NY_Birds]" <Northern_NY_Birds@...> wrote:

Roosevelt Truck Trail I s fairly close.?? So is Cheney Pond.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 9:19 PM Richard Guthrie richardpguthrie@... [Northern_NY_Birds] <Northern_NY_Birds@...> wrote:
??

Forwarding on behalf of Bob Lewis