Re: NNYBirds: Fwd: [nysbirds-l] Driving up I-87 tomorrow to Montreal

zach schwartz-weinstein

Roosevelt Truck Trail I s fairly close.  So is Cheney Pond.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 9:19 PM Richard Guthrie richardpguthrie@... [Northern_NY_Birds] <Northern_NY_Birds@...> wrote:

Forwarding on behalf of Bob Lewis

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Lewis <rfermat@...>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 4:17 PM
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Driving up I-87 tomorrow to Montreal
To: <NYSBIRDS-L@...>, Robert Lewis <rfermat@...>

Anyone know of a nice place to take a break and bird not too far from I-87 (the Northway)?  Anywhere between Albany and Plattsburgh.  Some nice bog maybe?  (Ferd's bog is too far out of the way.)

Bob Lewis
Sleepy Hollow NY
Archives:

Richard Guthrie

Posted by: Richard Guthrie <richardpguthrie@...>
All postings to Northern_NY_Birds are protected by copyright law.

.