Red-shouldered Hawk encore: eBird Report - Zim Smith Trail--Ballston Spa to Eastline Rd., Jun 3, 2019

Ronald Harrower

Zim Smith Trail--Ballston Spa to Eastline Rd., Saratoga, New York, US
Jun 3, 2019 1:20 PM
Protocol: Incidental
Comments: I walked down the Zim Smith Trail form the start at Oak Ave about 150 yards to a patch of Wild Strawberries that I had spotted the day before. I had my family with me, so birding was limited, but it was had to miss the Red shouldered Hawk flying over the same spot as the day before, also with a snake, but this time in its beak. I suspect it is the same one as the day before. A pair was nesting in this general area last year.
1 species

Red-shouldered Hawk 1

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S57711115