Tomorrow's destination, 6/14

Naomi Lloyd

Hi, All,

After two relatively "good" days in which my unpleasant symptoms have almost disappeared, I'm encouraged to get out birding tomorrow. With migration pretty much over, (I've missed most of it for the 2nd year running!), I don't have a hot spot to propose, and better stick fairly close to home, in case my troubles aren't over. Let's try Ann Lee Pond  and include the Albany Airport and the Crossings if time allows. Meet at the parking area across from the old orchard at Shaker Village at 8:00 am. Hope to see you there.

Bill Lee